Protecta Clear – Metal Protector
ProtectaClear® is a solvent-based protector, which protects the long term metals for 3 to 4 years, both indoors and outdoors, but also contains resins that are highly resistant to salt and chlorine. It is a thin protective layer of a few nanometers thick. ProtectaClear® reduces maintenance and cleaning, repels dirt, stains, water, mold and algae. ProtectaClear® also reduces fingerprints and smudges on metals with bright polished. ProtectaClear® doesn’t crack, cracked or peel when properly applied and never turns yellow or discolored by exposure.
Some important features are:
- Product Ready to use (no mixing, no waste).
- Completely invisible, maintains the real and natural appearance of the material to be treated.
- Internal and external use.
- For use in satin and shiny metals: Stainless steel, bronze, copper, silver, anodized aluminum, polished aluminum, alloys and more. It can also be used on painted metals to protect them from salt or chlorine.
- It’s stable with exposure to ultraviolet radiation, so it remains crystal clear.
- Extremely durable, resistant to scratches and abrasion.
- Certified Hardness H8 – prevents electrolysis.
- Protects the metal from oxidation, corrosion, salt water, salt, chlorine, acid rain, bleach, mold, waste bird, tea stains, etc. (Does not resist Muriatic acid).
- The Protective layer once dry is non-toxic and safe for food contact.
- Fast drying between 15-45 min, depending on the temperature.
- After 30 min of applied can withstand rain.
- Coverage of protection, approximately 1000 square feet per gallon with sealing and protection.
- While unopened, indefinite life use.
- Environmentally friendly.